Combined IR & Air Tightness test
- Are your heating costs too high?
- Does your home cool as soon as the heat is turned off?
- Is your building draughty?
As energy costs rise and awareness of global warming increases an optimal energy rating can be an additional value added selling point for your home.
Achieving an A rating need not add significantly to construction costs. We can advise on the most efficient means of improving dwelling comfort within different spend budgets.
A combined test will concentrate on:
- Windows and doors
- Ventilation – controlled & uncontrolled
- Space and water heating systems
- Building fabric
- Electrical distribution
- Moisture ingress
- Each of the above will be analyzed for defects and inefficiencies. We will highlight areas for improvements
The audit comes complete with an advisory report in plain English. This report will outline easy to follow steps that will improve energy efficiency in your home. Any technology or products recommended by us are fully researched by us to ensure that they are compatible and suitable to your needs.
How to find out more:
Simply contact us and one of our team will be more than happy to answer any query you have.